Saturday, March 14, 2009

Poison control and hair cut





Mostly I wanted to post some photos of our little hippie's new 'do. She looks adorable!! Then this morning she was pretending to clean our house. She sat next to us on the couch and I saw her squirting the pretend cleanser into her mouth. I had to photograph it. We have called Poison Control on her twice already in her short life. Once involved a trip to the ER, the other was just good for a laugh. FYI, those little silica beads that come in shoe boxes? There are not really all that dangerous. You can imagine our mutual horror when we saw the pretend cleanser going into her mouth. Sigh. Something tells me another call will be in our future someday. We keep them in our cell. You should too 1-800-222-1222.

1 comment:

Trinka said...

What a hoot. I'm quite curious how God will channel that experimental nature of hers ... she just wants to TRY things ... mud, water, ingesting various (legal, if unhealthy) substances ...