Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bowling





We had a great time with my friends and the girls friends today. We went bowling! I think it wore everyone out! Afterwards I took the girls to McDonalds and then came home. The oldest helped me make dinner and it was delicious! After that I put together my first real sewing project. I had some problems but it did turn out ok. It was ready made fabric and I basically just put it together, but I like to think that it took at least a little bit of talent. Maybe not. It was still gratifying to see it turn out and fit her!! Oh, I knew someone said something funny! Our oldest was talking to my mom and wanted to tell her about bowling. She said, "I even scored a STARE!" Ha! She meant spare, but it was super cute! Then she was telling her about a movie we rented and she said there was a talking "Hedgehock". Plus she was telling my mom about the museum and was rehashing what we did. While we were there, I took her to a display that highlighted what smoking does to your body. She asked why they showed a baby there. I explained that smoking can cause problems to your babies. Here is what she got... "Nana, I learned that if you smoke your baby will DIE! Mommy said so!" Kids! Gotta love 'em!

4 comments:

Trinka said...

Great job on the dresses!!!!

I love the updates on the girls. I've GOT to start using the phone, since oldest seems so fond of it. :)

Gotta teach that girl to type ...

Anonymous said...

I love the dresses. Good job
Mom

Belinda said...

The dressing look awesome! You dis a great job!

Allison said...

That dress is adorable. That's a complicated beginner project in my opinion.