Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Nothing to blog about

I wish I had something really great and exciting to blog, but I do not. How about I share a super easy, super yummy and at least SOMEWHAT healthy recipe we had tonight?

I do not have a name for it but you can call it Mexican Chicken Pasta =)

2 cups cooked and chopped chicken
1 1/2 cups salsa con queso
1/2 cup milk
diced tomatoes
diced green onions
1 can drained cord
1 can drained black beans

1 box penne pasta

Cook pasta according to directions.

In another bowl mix first 7 ingredients.

Drain pasta and return to pot. add contents of other bowl, mix well and enjoy! 20 minutes top to bottom and very good! We always use whole wheat pasta so the only not so great feature is the salsa con queso. It was a hit for everyone here! Even the veggies since they are covered in sauce! Please let me know if you ever try it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your outside tea party. Wish
I had been there to join in.
Mom