Saw this on facebook and thought it was neat. Very eye opening!
Moms - Try interviewing your kids. Pretty sweet to have these answers while they're little!
This is my interview with my girls at ages 4 and 5.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
5- You have to take a shower
4- Do your chores
2. What makes mom happy?
5- When we have good behavior
4- When we do our chores and listen to you
3. What makes mom sad?
5- When we don't have good behavior and if we don't do all our chores
4- When we don't do our chores
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
5- By doing things you think are cute
4- Do my eye trick
5. What was your mom like as a child?
5- You liked to swing on trees a lot
4- You liked to slide on water slides
6. How old is your mom?
5- I don't know
7. How tall is your mom?
5- 12 pounds (huh?)
4- as tall as a wall
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
4- She does not want to answer any more
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
5- Bake dinner
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
5- Tell them my name
11. What is your mom really good at?
5- Taking pictures
12. What is your mom not very good at?
5- Doing good art
13. What does your mom do for her job?
5- You don't do anything
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
15. What makes Mommy proud of you?
5- Doing things that we should do even when you are not there
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
5- Go shopping
18. How are you and your mom the same?
5- Because we like salt (Hmmm, ok...)
19. How are you and your mom different?
5- Because you always like new foods and sometimes I don't
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
5- Because we are your little girls
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
5- Krogers (Not too far off with that one =) )
This was on facebook but one of my best friends did this on her blog and I loved it! So I copied her idea! Let me know if you try it too!