Saw this on facebook and thought it was neat. Very eye opening!
Moms - Try interviewing your kids. Pretty sweet to have these answers while they're little!
This is my interview with my oldest at 5.
1. What is something dad always says to you?
2. What makes dad happy?
When we have fun
3. What makes dad sad?
When we don't have fun
4. How does your dad make you laugh?
When he tickles us
5. What was your dad like as a child?
He liked jumping off the roof
6. How old is your dad?
I don't know
7. How tall is your dad?
As tall as a little bit of the wall
8. What is hisfavorite thing to do?
Go to the Army to get money for us so we can buy stuff
9. What does your dad do when you're not around?
10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
Because they were his friends
11. What is your dad really good at?
12. What is your dad not very good at?
doing hair clips in our hair because he hurts us and our hair a lot when he tries. It always hurts
13. What does your dad do for her job?
Goes to the aArmy
14. What is your dad's favorite food?
macaroni and cheese
15. What makes daddy proud of you?
when we clean up fast
16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would she be?
The prince that cinderella danced with
17. What do you and your dad do together?
Play basketball because he always tries to steal my basketball
18. How are you and your dad the same?
because you say I look like him
19. How are you and your dad different?
because I like salt a lot and he just likes it a little
20. How do you know your dad loves you?
because he honks at us when he leaves us
21. Where is your dad's favorite place to go?
This was on facebook but one of my best friends did this on her blog and I loved it! So I copied her idea! Let me know if you try it too!