Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fall

Evidently it is your favorite season according to the poll!!! It is mine too! I love all the colors and the sound leaves make when you walk on them. I must admit, that sometimes while driving I intentionally drive close to leaves just to watch them flutter around behind me. Not leaves people have raked, just random leaves. =)
Speaking of fall, my pee-paw fell yesterday and broke his hip in two places. He may be going into surgery this morning, so please keep him in your prayers. Thanks.

1 comment:

Trinka said...

I agree about the leaves - it is absolutely beautiful here, and we haven't had much wind, so the leaves are staying on the trees. The sun has been shining, so the colors almost GLOW. It is a beautiful fall.

Now, if I could just get an evening to get my KAYAK on the water! :)

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa's broken hip. :( Will you be going to see him?