Saturday, April 5, 2008

Winding down

This has been a fun little weekend for the most part. The girls have been entertained by a dog named Cocoa who DOES NOT TIRE of fetch or any other game. I took them to the bakery this morning and they thought that was SO cool! We got to sit on those little bar stools right at the front counter, got tiny glasses of water and they of course had a doughnut! They also went to 2 parks today! They should be out like lights in moments tonight! At the first park there were peacocks. They were amazed! At the second park I think our oldest ran about 1/2 mile. No, I am not exaggerating. I really think she did. It was awe inspiring! I got a nice workout in at the Y here. My parents had a little dinner party thrown in their honor. Now in the morning, we go to church and then home! I am ready to be back at our house and cook our own meals again. Mine and the girls stomachs have been hurting here.
I did get to talk to my husband earlier and with any luck he will be calling me back soon!

No comments: