Friday, April 18, 2008

No waiting for me! =)

I am real proud of myself at the moment at least! I was really bummed out about not seeing him Saturday and then he tells me he has duty Sunday and we won't see him then either. Well, I took matters into my own hands, called a girl whose husband is in my husband's class and we have plans to go to a craft show and take the girls to lunch afterwards! Should be fun and distracting. Then another friend called and she and her hubby are babysitting for some little kids and wanted to set up a playdate!! Can you believe I have only been living here 3 days??????
I now have something to look forward to this weekend. Now if something can just work out so we can see him on Sunday!!

2 comments:

Trinka said...

Good for you Kristen!

I'm so proud of you for the way you're taking the bull by the horns in choosing to look for the best in this stuff!

Trinka

Unknown said...

I am praying hard for a change for Sunday, I can't tell you how many times prayer worked for us :) He can do what seems impossible!