Thursday, April 3, 2008

Road Trip

We are traveling with my parents and sister right now. Tonight is the first time the girls have ever been in a hotel. They are being really good, but cannot fall asleep. I did not think I would be able to blog, but I have taken the computer on the road and logged into another network BY MYSELF! Yea!! It's really nice being able to travel with this and check my email and everything. I am rather tired. I have probably driven more today than any other day in my life! It's just another in a long list of things that make me really miss my husband. On the plus side, when I wake up in the morning it will be 7 days till we see him!! Have I mentioned that lately? That we get to go see him in days? Every time I felt drowsy driving, I would just imagine what our reunion will be like and I'd wake right back up!
I don't have much blog fodder, but I did see a REALLY weird sight today. We were driving through some small, sad town in Ohio, when we came across a funeral home. Hanging from the lightposts were Ohio State football flags, hanging under th USA flag was an Ohio State football flag and in the parking lot??? A HUGE inflated Brutus Buckeye mascot complete with spotlights on it!!! I kid you not!! This is a permanent feature!! I hope that gives you something to think about! =)

No comments: