Friday, April 18, 2008

Good news

One of my husbands friends (and yes I am friends with his wife too) switched duty with my husband so that he can see me and the girls on Sunday! I cannot tell you how excited we are! The girls will flip out when I tell them. Today the oldest said, "I thought we left all our friends to see Daddy so why doesn't the Army let him see us"?
OH yeah, that reminds me of a HILARIOUS moment from our day! We were on our way to gym and in front of us was a dump truck that had prisoners hanging on the back. They had on the uniforms and neon vests that said, "Prisoner" etc. They were going around picking up big trash from the curbs. The oldest said, "What if one of those guys in uniforms was our daddy?" Hehehehehe!!!!

5 comments:

Trinka said...

That's wonderful!!! Yippeee!!!

I suppose their daddy is ... sorta ... a "prisoner" right now, but thankfully for MUCH better reasons, and a much shorter time. :)

Anonymous said...

I was so shocked to read that you are down there. I thought you meant in a week you were going back
down! Julie

Claire said...

That is hilarious Kristen! lol How did you like the gym? I hope it's working out for you.

By the way... I really miss you a lot! The gym isn't the same without seeing you there, and I know Emma misses the girls. Last night she was pretending to fly in a spaceship, and she told Bryan she was flying up high so she could see her pretty girls. :) I think we'll have to come up and see you for sure.

Take good care...

Claire said...

PS: I hope you have an awesome visit with Cliff -- and the Army guys are like family. Bryan had a classmate who took his duty for him so we could have our anniversary together without him having to run back to base. Nice!

Anonymous said...

Yaaay! Glad for you guys. Have fun.