Monday, June 1, 2009

New Horse

Exciting day here! We had our oldests' 6 year check up!!!! She had hearing, vision and spine check etc. and all is healthy! I am always so thankful to hear that news! The youngest had her 3 month check up for her toe issue and..... CLEAR!!!! Praise the Lord! I was SO happy! As long as her pinky nails grow in good then we are good to go! I was so relieved! After all those errands we came home to play and then went to soccer and the youngests' new horse riding lessons. She is now on a horse named Megan and she misses Sunshine but is glad to be on a big horse. Plus this saddle is English and she said she likes English better. She said that she likes riding horses better than anything! I guess she has "horse fever" officially!
Yesterday we took the girls to see "Up". Even if you do not have kids, it is worth seeing. My husband and I were laughing so hard! I will admit to crying during one part, but it was a great movie! Completely clean and very cute and a very, very good moral message interwoven. If only Disney would put their talents to more movies like this one. It was awesome!

2 comments:

Trinka said...

Glad to hear both girls are healthy!

I'm also glad that youngest is riding English. It develops a better rider, as there is more contact with the horse, and tends to create a better riding posture. (Western saddles are often described as "Lazy-Boys") :)

Luke Holzmann said...

We went and saw Up last night and enjoyed it as well.

~Luke