Saturday, March 22, 2008

What is better than winning the lottery??????



Actually, tonight in our house 2 things!!
First, MY HUSBAND CALLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!! I feel hungry for the first time in a week! I ate a real meal and feel HAPPY! Go figure!
Second, the youngest has a small blanket (male) named "Winky" sometimes affectionately referred to as "The Winkster". Well, since a few days BEFORE my hubby left, Winky was MIA. I have turned the house inside out looking for him. Tonight after bath (and post happy phone call) they decided they wanted to dry their hair in my room. The youngest found one of her rain boots in out closet. All of a sudden she is screaming and almost crying, "MOMMY!! IT"S CRACKED WINKY!!!!!!!" Oh the joy!! We took photos of the happy reunion and the cell phone. We were all so happy!!!!!!!! I feel good!!!!!!
I still miss my other half like CRAZY, but I feel good AND it is after 6 p.m.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So good to hear!