Sunday, March 23, 2008

Fun Day

We took the girls to a track and took their ride on toys. It was COLD and windy but they had a blast! Our four year old did a mile and the three year old probably 3/4 of a mile!! We had a super time, just missing my hubby.
Specific prayer request.... we are now hearing that his company is very harsh and that we may not see him for more than 2 months and may not be able to talk to him till 1 month or longer. I am trying SO hard not to panic. Please pray that this is false and obviously that we are in contact and able to see him MUCH sooner. Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! We will definitely be praying that doesn't happen. If it does though, God will provide what you need. He is able.

Clifford Jeffery said...

Thanks for the reminder. I need LOTS of those these day! =)

Trinka said...

I'm glad you were able to get out with the girls ... keeping busy, I hope, will help.

And I stand in agreement with the Housers. He will work all things together for good ... even the hard things.

I do pray that you won't have to go through that particular hard thing, but if so, that all of you will draw nearer to the Lord through it.