Thursday, October 29, 2009

A very Small Update

We still do not know much more than we did yesterday. My husband did talk to Legal and has an appointment with JAG on Wednesday. The only thing we learned is that his packet went to the branching board and no one took it. This raises HUGE questions on our part like
1. Why were we NEVER informed this was taking place?
2. Did anyone present his package?
3. Was anyone advocating for us?
You can imagine the line of thinking. We are hoping to get answers from JAG and there is still room here for God to work a miracle. Please keep praying whenever you think of us!

2 comments:

Trinka said...

This whole thing seems SO ... well ... WEIRD!

I'll be praying for a miracle on Wednesday, and for wisdom for you all amidst it.

The JAG guys on TV always got things worked out. (thus ends my experience with THAT group). :)

Love you guys!

me

Anonymous said...

I have been trying to call. Never get an answer. I know nothing about the workings of the service, but I never heard of someone being told he was being dismissed withoout a hearing or
a cause. You are in my prayers.
Have had both cataracts removed..
Only two more follow ups and five weeks of eye drops.
Hug the girls for me and tell them
Pee Paw loves them and you and Cliff, too. We all have valleys in life.
There are great views from the
mountain tops.
Pee Paw