Thursday, October 22, 2009

Guess what I won?????



I am SO excited! I have seen blog awards floating around out there, but this is my first to receive! I received my award from Cathy! Thanks again!!!!! Make sure you check out her blog. She is new to the blogosphere!
Here are the rules for getting this award.....
The Best Blog Award rules are:
1) To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 5 other blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great!
Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Now, the fun begins! Here are the blogs I feel deserve an award for being extra special.....
First off, I must give one to my cousin Allison! I mean, seriously, who does NOT want to read a blog about a family of 11 who serves in the military and home-school??? Yep, she gets an award for sure! Plus her blog is SO funny! I promise you will not stop laughing when you read it and you will have to go back and read all the old posts. Go visit her HERE.
My second two awards are also going to home-schooling mama's! Both blogs are inspirational to me and always either lift me up, make me smile or make feel convicted that I need to step up my spiritual walk with God. So, here is an award to Miranda and Kristan. Miranda is a friend who lives close but I NEVER see (hint, hint) and Kristan is a wonderful friend who lives far away and I never see. Kristan is always there and I am so lucky that I can count her as a true friend.
I can't give all my awards to home-schooling mom's so here is an award to one of my closest friends in the world! She has a great blog! It is such a great mix of family and crafts and pictures. She inspires me because she is a wonderful friend, mommy and crafter! Go visit Kathlyn's blog and her etsy shop...then feel free to buy something too =).
Now, my last award winner has to be Belinda.. Now, she does not blog as much as I would like her to, but who can resist her funny stories about life with 4 boys (and another baby on the way!!!) And, I must say, her boys are some of the most handsome you will ever see and at least one of them is reserved for one of our girls! =) Belinda is a great friend and when I say, "I don't know what I would do without her." I mean it. Miss you B!!!!


That was tons of fun!!! I hope I win another someday!

5 comments:

Kristan said...

I miss you too. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the award! I am honored that you enjoy my blog so much and hope it helps make your days a tad more enjoyable. =) You are a sweet cousin and I enjoy reading about your days!

Unknown said...

Why are you so nice??????? :) THANKS!!! I am so excited!!!

miranda said...

Ahh, thanks Kristen!! I love it! You deserve the award too, can't believe this one is your first.
Maybe if I ever get my health together we can hang out again.

Cathy said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your award. I enjoy your blog :).