Sunday, October 18, 2009

3D

Yesterday my husband and I both had a first together! We saw a 3D movie!!!! We went with our friends and their two boys and we took them all to see the double feature of "Toy Story". It was in 3D! I thought it was pretty cool....a tad nauseating but cool! The kids were all so well behaved! Maybe it was the candy that helped =). It was such a great day! The girls started off at MOKI for 3 hours. My husband and I got some coffee and a new battery for the van. Then we picked up the girls, picked up his race day packet and then met our friends at the movie. When the movie was over it was already late. We drove through Chick-Fil-A and picked up some dinner. We ate it in our hotel room. When the girls crawled into their bed it was almost 9 (for the second night in a row). They fell asleep almost instantly. Sadly, we were all up early because my husband was getting ready for his race. So now I am hanging out with two cranky kids counting down till we go pick him up and head home! I am hopeful that there is a nap in my future but really doubting it!

No comments: