Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Stolen Moments

We start off every day of school with a short devotional. I always ask the girls if they have any questions. Today was the story of Elijah and Elisha. The oldest asked, "How did Elijah HEAR God tell him to go to the river?" I used that moment to explain pre-Jesus how people heard from God etc. That led into the plan of salvation (at their level). I tell ya, if you are not a believer in home-school, you should be. If my girls were in public school I would not have had this moment with them today. I love our girls and I love being here with them. I love my husband who believes in me and believes in me being with them and who supports me constantly!

5 comments:

Stacey said...

That is awesome! We've discussed homeschooling Claire, but we've got time to decide :-)

Trinka said...

Wonderful!!!

Kristan said...

I totally agree. We have had some of the same type of moments.

Clifford Jeffery said...

That is so neat Stacey!

Aprille said...

Kristen what an awesome experience. Homeschooling is awesome and you sound like such a good mommy!