Sunday, May 3, 2009

Contentment

I was sitting here on the couch listening to my little girls in their room. They are having their nightly in room play time before bed. What they have done so far tonight is play Sunday School. They took prayer requests, prayed, talked about why we go to church, told a lesson and now have their cds and are listening to scripture music and dancing together to it. Just now they got a pretend call from a friend wanting them to play but they told them, "Sorry we are at church." It just gave me this huge feeling of contentment. I could sit here for hours listening to them play innocent games like that. I love their innocence and sweetness.

4 comments:

Trinka said...

How cool is that? :)

Kristan said...

Ahhh. Thats really sweet. I can't wait till Sarah is old enough to play with Olivia and pretend. She is not a good pretender yet.

Luke Holzmann said...

That is great!

I haven't heard of anyone playing church because they were in my Sunday school class, but that would be super encouraging [smile].

~Luke

Belinda said...

They have amazing imaginations! So sweet!