Sunday, May 24, 2009

From the toy room

5- Stop saying what I say
4 - Stop saying what I say
5- Stop repeating
4- Stop repeating
5- That's not even a word
4- That's not even a word
5- (giggle) This is kinda funny
4- (laughing) This is kinda funny
5- I love my little sister (Lalalalala)
4- (singing) I love my sissy..... She is so greatful.... love her SOOOOOOO

If only all fights were so easily resolved. Next time you have an argument with someone try this logic and let me know how it works for you. =)

3 comments:

Trinka said...

Put those girls in charge of the Mid-East. :)

Aprille said...

wow that's so awesome!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful picures.
Hope to see them soon.
Any idea of some things we may
bring them?
Having steaks, green beans and
corn on the cob in a little while.

Pee Paw