Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hot Dog

Yesterday our youngest was busy collecting the dead grass from where I had done our yard. She filled her hands and then came and strategically scattered it all over our drive way. I asked why she was doing that. She turned her big, innocent eyes on me and lisped, "So the horsies will come and eat it in our yard."
Then we were driving and she exclaimed, "MOMMY! I saw a dog that looked just like a hot dog!" She was so excited! They were both thrilled to learn that lots of people think those weiner dogs look like hot dogs. It was quite cute!

2 comments:

Aprille said...

wow both of those things totally made me smile this morning.

i can't wait to meet your girls. I can't wait to have kids myself! :)

Allison said...

Gotta love what they will say, doesn't it make you smile?