Sunday, May 10, 2009

Keeping it on the Down Low

My girls actually managed to keep a surprise from me! I woke up this morning and came into the living room. They both started saying, "Happy Mother's Day" and the youngest gave me a HUGE hug! Then the oldest went back to her room and called the youngest to come with her to her privacy box. She brings out.... my favorite shampoo (Tea Tree), a new pair of sunglasses and a card from them and my sweet husband! They had signed the card and everything! I was so surprised and pleased! Then my husband snuck in a very quick phone call to me. The whole day went real well. I went to one of my favorite places for lunch and then got a very, very small pool for the girls. We came home and washed the van and they wanted to use their pool. My hope is that it will save on our water bill during the summer. They had a blast playing in it! I was feeling so happy and the sun was shining and everything was going great! Then my husband texted me and said they will not be home today either. Maybe tomorrow? I sure hope so, I miss him like crazy!

2 comments:

Trinka said...

Those two keeping a secret? Their little heads must have been nigh-on to exploding!

Allison said...

I use that shampoo too. I love it. It took a little while for me to get used to the smell. Sorry Cliff couldn't come home today. I hope it is tomorrow. Happy Mother's Day.