Monday, November 3, 2008

Feeling Happy!

I am loving life during BOLC III so far. I miss having my husband/best friend around 24-7, but there is comfort in settling into a routine. Plus, of all things, guess what they gave my husband? A schedule. That is this handy little thing that tells you what you might be doing at a given time. I am SO excited! It may seem silly to you, but it is huge to me! For the past 9 months, I have never been able to consistently plan my day, our meals etc. I now have a tentative SCHEDULE for the next 4 weeks. I feel so much better about things now. Some of it stinks because my husband has a lot of very late nights and a lot of busy weekends coming up, but at least I know that I don't need to hold dinner. Also, I also know what nights to make a special dinner for him etc. I am so happy about this!
Not much news from the home front. A new friend invited us over today and we had a good time. The rest of the day was busy running errands for my husband. Just a few more days and then we get a four day weekend!!!!!!

No comments: