Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Rain, rain go away

My hubby left for the field and so far, no contact. So, I am sitting here feeling seriously bummed out. Overall we had a good day. We hit the gym and the girls had their gymnastics class. We played outside and took a walk through our neighborhood. I am going to attempt to post some long overdue photos of our new duplex here. They don't really do it justice (plus they were taken in the middle of play time) =).
No big news. Just hanging out and trying to pass the time. Tonight our little angels came out to ask me this, "Mommy, can we please sleep together? I told 3 yr. old, she could sleep in my bed with me because we are feelin' real sad that daddy left us again. We miss him." So they are asleep with their arms wrapped around each other and their winky and daddy bears in between. So sweet and makes me miss my sweet husband even more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the mud pictures. I'm going
to print them. Mom will love them!
Mom