Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dam

Overheard in the shower mere moments ago:
#1 - let's make a dam!
#2 - Yeah!
#1 - Where's your dam stuff?
#2 - This IS my dam stuff! Where is your dam stuff?
#1 - That's my dam stuff!
#2- Well get your dam stuff and put it here.
#1 - Well, first you need to move your dam stuff so I can put my dam stuff down.
#2 - Ok. Dam stuff, dammy, dammy, dam stuff lalalalalalalalala
#1 I love my dam stuff
#2 - I love my dam stuff but not your dammy dam stuff.

About then it stopped and they were all done. Seriously, they were making a real dam in the shower and it DID work, but I was out here ROLLING and laughing my head off!
Our kids are so cute!!!!!!

2 comments:

Trinka said...

Oh how funny! Right now, after posting what you just did is the PERFECT time to go and read the blog I sent you in an email today. :)

Unknown said...

hahahahaha! I just read this to Seth, and he thought it was so funny. Hey, since Friday's plans fell through, you want to go to the water park Friday??? ... or Thursday. . .