Sunday, July 20, 2008

Questions......

As we were sitting in church this morning, I was reminded of the questions our oldest daughter asked me last week.... while my hubby was in the field of course.

Let's see if I can remember them all.

She wondered if I would ever get so sick that I'd go to heaven without them.

She asked if God and Jesus were two different people. I told her yes they were. That God was the Father and Jesus was His son. She said, "well then how come Joseph and Mary were his mommy and daddy?" Need I remind you that she JUST turned 5???? I told her that God was the Daddy but he gave Jesus to Joseph and Mary to take care of Jesus while he was on earth." Then she proceeds to ask me how God got in heaven? Did he die too? Oh. My. Word. I told her God created Heaven and put himself there. She said, "Oh, ok. Can we have some water?"

It was pretty fun =).


Today was a good day together. It was hot though. We all went to church together and my husband liked this one as much as I did. So it looks like we have found a new church here! Yea! After church we got some groceries. After unpacking we took the girls to a local park. We all had a good, sweaty time. Tomorrow it is back to work for my hubby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck keeping up with all of
their questions.
Mom