Saturday, October 27, 2012

Thomas the Train

Our Professor loves Thomas the Train.  He loves trains in general.  When our daughter turned 8 my parents brought him a small gift to open as well.  It was a Thomas train car.  Just a little train with one little cargo car.  He loved it!  He still does.  He actually slept with it for awhile.  The other day he was sitting next to me on the couch and he started sticking his hands between the cushions.  He goes, "What'd dis?"  It was his Thomas train!  He looks right at me and says, "Thomas is the chichi one."  My husband and I lost it.  We were laughing so hard I was not sure we'd be able to stop.  Hands down one of the single funniest moments with our kids ever.  SO cute!!!
If you are sitting there wondering why on earth this was so funny....then watch this video below.  You only need to watch the first 28 seconds.

1 comment:

Aprille said...

I had to watch because I couldn't remember the translation of CHICHI - although I should because I hear it multiple times a day lol.

ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS! Now I'm going to think about this post every time I hear it.

And when I played it Ezra started yelling "IT'S THOMAS!!!! IT'S THOMAS!!!!!!!"

and now he's asking to "wat thomas??