Friday, October 5, 2012

French Bread Pizza

I actually think the title of this post should read "Delicious and Unhealthy". LOL!  Seriously.  It is not often I make a recipe that everyone in my family LOVES.  And this was one.  Everyone from the Professor to my hubby loved this and asked for more.  But it is not healthy and not something to make on a regular basis.  But every now then this can be an awesome dinner.
1 loaf of Italian Bread
1 cup butter softened
1 cup mayo
4 cups cheese (I used 1/2 mozz. and 1/2 mild cheddar)
Any pizza toppings you like chopped or diced small
Mix the butter, mayo, cheeses and toppings.
Slice the loaf of bread in half length wise
Spread the mixture over the bread and bake at 350 for 20 minutes or til cheese in brown and bubbly.

Enjoy!!!!

1 comment:

StephieD said...

We make something like this too, but instead of the butter mayo combo we used leftover pasta sauce :) That way it's a bit heathier, since it's usually veggie sauce.