Monday, October 4, 2010

So

Did you ever have one of "those" moments?  You know, when your baby has a massive poopie diaper and it just so happens to explode all over your husband?  So you kindly take the dirty baby so he can get out of his poop covered shorts?  And you have  the baby on the changing table and get poop on your hands because of the massive amounts of poop?  And you get the dirty diaper and outfit off and get cleans ones on and he immediately starts pooping again? So then you get the NEW dirty diaper part way off and your baby promptly poops all over the changing pad?  And then, THEN you hear your husband screaming frantically that someone is at the door?  And he is pretty darn sure that she saw him running pantless through the house?  And it is a new neighbor welcoming you to the area?  And she is giggling as she hands you the special bread she baked?
Well, I sure am glad those kinds of moments never happen to us.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry--I couldn't help cracking up as I read this! I also couldn't help being glad it wasn't me! But if your neighbor has children (or has ever dealt with children), I'm sure she understands! :)

Unknown said...

Hahahahaha! I am so glad that didn't happen to you because that would have just been too funny :) Minus the neighbor and the pantless husband part...I definitely remember a trifecta poo poo from Caleb...I cleaned up poo three times. Gotta love those days :)

Belinda said...

HAHAHA! What a funny mommy/daddy moment! Thanks for the much needed laugh:)