Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Crafty Friend

In honor of fall I thought I would link to my friends blog.  Her name is Kathlyn and she is AMAZING at crafts and stuff.  She has an Etsy shop and there is a link on my blog to take you there.  Anyways, today she had a really cute and super easy Fall/Halloween/Thanksgiving craft.  It made me excited because it is cute and extremely easy!  In fact, I just may have to let the girls try it and use it for our Thanksgiving centerpiece or to decorate our mantel.  Thanks for the tips Kathlyn!  Love ya!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww! I love you too! Take pics if you guys do them. I think for Thanksgiving I am going to use the orange ones and go get a couple of maroon ones too...I think I am now addicted to glitter...hahaha. Thanks for all the compliments. Ps. The monopoly game is on at McD's...makes me think of our time meeting there and trying to win lol :)

Belinda said...

Thanks for sharing the link. You know how much I love candles :)