Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Few Funnies

From the Genius:
She went to the football game with my parents on Friday night.  They were introducing her to a lady from church.  She has a daughter in the same grade as the Genius.  She evidently asked the Genius if she knew her daughter.  She said, "Oh yeah I know her! She is the one who always butts in line in front of everyone!" Oh my! LOL!  The mother said it sounded just like her daughter! I am so glad my parents were the ones there!
From the Hippie:
I was their teacher in Sunday school today.  We were talking about how great God is.  The kids were all supposed to share one way that God is great.  The Genius said, "God sent his Son to die on the cross for us so we could be forgiven for all our sins."  The Hippie...."He did a real great job choosing 12 disciples who loved Him a lot."
From the Professor:
Poop.  And lots of it.  Last count was 6 poopie diapers today.  Not counting the times we had to change him because he was wet.  But along with all the poop we also get smiles, lots and lots and very big, very gummy smiles!

No comments: