Monday, January 12, 2009

Nothing new

I wish I had exciting news to report but nothing much has been going on here. The girls have been so good during this field time. We have had lots of fun together. Tonight we went to Family Night at Chick-Fil-A! They got their hands painted, made a snowflake magnet and got to meet the famous cow! They had fun and already zonked out! I have been doing lots of cleaning and been watching Chick Flicks at night! With no one to make fun of me when I cry! My poor husband has had a cold week to be outside running 3 missions a day. Thankfully though it has been better than they were predicting! It rained the first day but has been dry ever since! Three more nights....

2 comments:

Bon said...

Yeah, the sad fact is that "summer camp" is not really summer camp. While I like to tease LT Dan, it's still a really tough job they do.

Chick flicks are good ;) Chick-Fil-A is good, now I want one and I have NO idea where there is one here in the Sunny Place...hmmmmm

Clifford Jeffery said...

I am sure there must be one somewhere! I have no idea how I will last two years without one!!!