Monday, January 19, 2009

Dinner and Movie

Actually for us it was lunch and a movie! We loved it! Our sitter is so great and we will really miss having her to call on. She hand washes the dishes, never puts in movies or anything. They played hide and seek, Pretty, Pretty Princess, dress up, doll house and brushed each other's hair. She leaves the house clean and always brings a bag filled with new toys to play with for the girls!
My husband and I had a great time. We found some cool deals at the bookstore and Christian bookstore. We ate lunch, saw the movie "Defiance" and drank coffee! The movie was great! We love things based on true stories.
Now the girls are konked out!!! Yea!!!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Yay! I'm glad you guys had a wonderful date night. I am looking forward to having family nearby so we can do that too.

Belinda said...

Sounds like a great date! I'm jealous about the babysitter!