Saturday, November 10, 2007

Words

My husband went with my dad to a conference this weekend, so the girls and I packed up and went to spend the weekend with my mom and sister. We had a good time. We did some early Christmas shopping, ate Mexican food and hit some stores. Nothing really noteworthy happened. My mom and I spent two wonderful hours talking with very few interruptions. It was grand!!!
I did recall a thought I had wanted to share on our youngest. She has trouble pronouncing certain words. But it is so cute!! For "nasty" she says, "masty". BUT if you say, "Did you say 'masty'"? She will say, "NO! I said, 'masty'". Obviously she hears them correctly and knows them, they just come out silly. She has one really cute sentence though. "I need another tennis shoe to wipe my fnot". I will see if you know what she means!

No comments: