Thursday, November 22, 2007

Sugary Sweet

Today was Thanksgiving 2007! It was such a great day. I have not even set foot outside our front door all day long. We spent the day with my family and my husband's sister. My first turkey turned out wonderfully! My husband is very excited about all the leftovers.
After my family left, we put the girls down for naps. Then we woke them up and they put on aprons that their grandma made for them. We baked Applesauce Oat muffins. All of us dressed up and we had a tea party with them!! We set up their princess table with fine china from my mee-maw! It was great!
Now they are with their aunt in their room having a pajama party!!! I believe they are playing candyland and dolls. In a little while, we will get them and rescue their aunt, but she really is sleeping on their trundle bed tonight!!! I think all that adds up to the perfect Thanksgiving!!
After the girls are in bed, we are watching "Survivor" and breaking out the last of the homemade tiramisu ice cream cake!!!!! What a great day! So many things to be thankful for!

No comments: