Friday, November 23, 2007

Dancing like a princess

I was reminded of an event that happened shortly before I began blogging. I thought I would share it with everyone. One evening we were at the bookstore and the girls were dancing and singing on the stage. They were twirling and do ballerina moves when my husband walked up with our coffee drinks. Our four year old cam up to him with shiny blues eyes, tilted her head up at him and said, "Could you please dance with me Daddy? Like a Prince does? With your hands here and mine here?" He looked at me for rescue, but I said, "You have to do it." So he whisked her around the stage turned dance floor and was immediately transformed from daddy to Prince Daddy. It brought tears to my eyes!!!!
Today was fun! My husband and his sister took the girls to a place to play. I went with my dad and sister shopping. I found some great deals! Then we came back and his sister treated us to a yummy lunch. My husband and the girls blew leaves and played in them. His sister and I went shopping and sight-seeing with my parents. We came back and decorated our house and tree. We topped off the night with our traditional pizza dinner and it was magical!!!!!!

No comments: