Monday, December 8, 2008

Bible Verses for Pa

Tonight I was watching Little House on the Prairie with the girls. Caroline gets mad at Pa because he worked on a Sunday. That night they are laying in bed and she is reading her Bible. Our youngest said, "Why is she reading the Bible in bed?" Our oldest said, "Because she wants to make sure Pa knows the verse of the week." I thought that was great!!!
Later they were in their room playing with dominos and the I overheard the oldest say, "Ok. Now I am going to make a rhombus." I had to look up the spelling for that. Do YOU know what shape a rhombus is? I was impressed!

3 comments:

Trinka said...

Ok ... yes ... a five-year-old DID just make me feel ignorant.

wanna go back to bed now ...

Luke Holzmann said...

Having worked on the MathTacular DVDs, I am well versed in the rhombus... ah, homeschooling [smile].

~Luke

Clifford Jeffery said...

Awesome Luke!! =) We agree!! I felt the same way Trinka!!