Sunday, October 28, 2007

Ahhhh

Today was a breath of fresh air. Actually the entire weekend was! We spent lots of time together. Then today I was able to go shopping for 2 hours BY MYSELF! I got a pair of jeans, a pair of pajama pants and a Christmas gift for the girls. Then I went and got the girls entire Christmas (minus stocking stuffers) taken care of! It was great and amazing! I had so much fun!!!
Tonight I took our youngest out with me for Sam's Club shopping. We picked up some surprise bagels for my hubby as well. Our oldest did not get to go. She has this little demon that POPS out at random moments. Today he came as we were leaving for Sam's, so she stayed home with daddy. It took 30 minutes, but the demon left. The rest of the evening was uneventful and now my husband and I are relaxing over bagels and coffee!!!

1 comment:

Trinka said...

It must be just AWFUL to be overcome with naughtiness just at the moment when one could be leaving for a fun trip. :)

(Better than being overcome in the MIDDLE of Sam's club though!)

Trinka