Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Nice surprise

Today was great!! I hit the gym and came home with the girls. We were hanging out and I was on the phone with a friend when I heard a knock at the door. It was our neighbor from upstairs. She asked if we wanted to go out to lunch with her! I was very happy and we said yes. We went to Chili's and when it was time to pay she even treated!!! My day was made!! Then we got ice cream and when we got home I took the girls outside to play for about 2 hours. I made dinner and the girls took baths. As I was reading one of their favorite books to them the youngest was really hamming it up! It's a book where you act out animal moves. Well this one sentence says, "like a tiger silently stalking his prey." She thinks it means pray and she was slinking around with her hands in the prayer position!!!! It was unbelievably cute!!!!

No comments: