Monday, December 28, 2009

I spoke too soon!





Because....my mom also had a Christmas gift for baby 3! She got the cutest little outfits! (I posted pics!) Also a cute little towel! So now, I must add to my list of favorite Christmas gifts! I LOVE the gift she got for baby 3 and they got me a waffle maker and an electric tart warmer with Yankee candle tarts! Those items MUST go on my list! I have been wanting a new waffle maker for about 4 years. I have one and it works just fine, but it only makes 1 waffle at a time. My new makes FOUR at a time! Since we are about to be a family of 5, making 4 waffles at a time is SOOOOO much nicer! I was also very excited about my electric tart warmer! No more tealight candles to mess with!
My parents also got American Girl dolls for the girls. The Genius got Kaya and the Hippie got Kit! They LOVE them! Thanks Mom, Dad and sis!

No comments: