Sunday, December 27, 2009

Baby it's cold outside!

It is pretty chilly and windy here today, but thankfully the sun in out and streaming in through the windows!
Our house is back to normal and all the Christmas decor is put away safely in the attic. I was so thankful to get it done! Today we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of my parents and sister. They are coming here to deliver their gifts! It will be a short but fun visit! They are all spending the night and the girls cannot wait for them to get here! They got so wound up my hubby had to take them to the park to chill.
What did you get for Christmas? What was your favorite gift? I have two favorites so far. One, is the bottle of Vera Wang Princess perfume from my husband! I had never heard of it and I love it! The bottle is so pretty! My other favorite came from my mother-in-law. She got a gift for baby 3! It just meant so much to me that she thought of our baby-on-the-way. She got him/her a cute little elephant teether toy. I cannot find a link to the exact one, but it is blue and kinda looks like this.

3 comments:

Kristan said...

I got a pair of hand knitted gloves and mutlucks (sp???) from Ernie. The mutlucks are very cool sock like things with a leather sole hand knitted. We didn't have a lot to spend this year, but I love them!

Trinka said...

How neat that mom thought of that!

It seems like Cliff has narrowed down to a "shopping for women" theme ... if it has "princess" in the title, you just adjust it for age, and away you go. ;) The description sounds like it would smell WONDERFUL. :)

My favorite gift this year is the one I chose for myself, and several people kindly contributed to. My computer is needing replaced, and now that I'm doing more work with video, I wanted to buy one with that in mind.

So I custom ordered one from HP, and it's due to arrive in a couple weeks. I'm most excited. :)

Anonymous said...

My favorite was slippers and
a George Forman grill.