Monday, August 3, 2009

Pandas and Cheetahs and Giraffes... Oh My!









Today was a total and complete blast! We hit the zoo! The Genius was able to see her favorite animal, a cheetah! The Hippie got to see wild Mongolian Horses. They got to feed giraffes, ride a carousel and play bongo drums etc. We were all worn out when we left! We enjoyed a yummy Chinese lunch and came back and all hiked around the woods. I am beat! Tomorrow we are off to see some gardens and enjoy HIGH SPEED INTERNET! =)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun :) I miss you guys! Hippie's new haircut is adorable!!! Makes me want to get mine cut like that. . .except I don't think it would be as cute. . .haha.

Anonymous said...

Are you still in Michigan? Call if you are 517-617-5171

Anonymous said...

Sorry that was Suzi Pish!

Kim M. said...

Kohls has THE cutest cheetah and corresponding book for $5 each...she might enjoy them!