Monday, February 25, 2008

Tired

I am tired! I had a good workout at the gym this morning. Plus all the things we are trying to clean out around the house. The girls also wore me out. They were very "anti-cleaning" today, which is exhausting! Then our youngest attended a midnight conference titled, "how to try and manipulate your parents through utter cuteness mixed with sadness". We were on our way to the gym and she was bawling her little eyes out. I asked her why she was so upset. Her reply...."I am not ready to start missing my Daddy. I want to be with him right now." I told her he was at work. She said, "That's ok. I can go sit by his desk." Seriously, where do kids come up with this stuff????

1 comment:

Trinka said...

Oh ouch! What a heart-breaker. :( Three months is a long time to US, but to her, it probably sounds like forever.