Sunday, February 10, 2008

Prince Daddy

Today was THE DAY of the Daddy/Daughter dance. I was real curious to hear how my husband would do with a 3 and 4 year old. They all came back glowing! They had so much fun! Each girl got a silk rose, teddy bear, a polaroid photo and a heart lollipop. They also ate their weight in cookies, m&m's and punch. Afterwards, he took them to the bookstore for milk and coffee. It was so sweet to hear about their time there. He danced with both of them together. I think if we are still in the area next year they will do it again.
On a side bar, our youngest STILL has not sucked her thumb! I cannot get over this!
Also, yesterday I walked them to a local park. Our youngest asked why God had made this swing so low for her. She said she wanted to tell Him thanks, but didn't think He'd hear her. I told her He would. She says, "Dear God, Thanks. Mommy, did He hear?" I told her He did, and she lit up like the 4th of July.
Kids Rock!!!!

1 comment:

Trinka said...

awwwww how sweet! Great pictures too!