Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My. Goodness.

You know my husband went today to get his contract and to be sworn in. We also knew he would be getting his class dates for sometime in may or june. Yeah right! Try March 19th! Yes. In less than 30 days my husband, the father of our two darling girls will be gone for 3 months. That means that within the next 4 1/2 months we will be moving...somewhere! I am thrilled and horrified! We have so much to do until then.
There are a lot of mixed blessings with this though.
1. He does not have to precede his training with an additional 1-3 months of training like we thought! GREAT news!
2. He will not be there during the full heat of summer.
3. He will not be "gone" during summer. This makes it easier on me because the girls will have activities and it will keep me going.
Please be in prayers!

No comments: