Saturday, February 9, 2008

48 hours and counting.....

Our youngest has now gone 48 hours PLUS without her thumb. She is so happy and proud. Here is what I didn't expect. MY feelings of sadness. When she was just a few months old she found her thumb all by herself and never gave it up. She used to look so cute all curled up with her thumb in her mouth. Now, at 3, I am used to coming in her room at night and hearing a happy little thumb-sucking sound. Now I go into her room and see her sleep sock covered hands trying to rub her special blankie. It made me want to cry!! My husband thinks I've lost my marbles. I swear, this is harder on me than on her though.
Today was really fun! We had beautiful weather and I walked the girls to a park and McDonald's and then UP our hill. They had a blast!!!

No comments: