Thursday, December 13, 2007

Tonight's THE Night

Tonight my husband will be done with college!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Till he goes for his Master's, but let's not even think about that). We have a mini celebration planned! My friend is taking me and the girls to Chick-Fil-A for dinner. After he gets home we are going to watch a movie together. Tomorrow night my parents are cooking for us and then keeping the girls for a little while so we can go out! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My husband says he is going to report me one day for major over-use age of exclamation points, but I truly cannot seem to stop! He said in our Christmas letter that wrote, "nothing much has changed for me!!!!" He said, "I was so confused!" So I apologize if my need to use them bothers you, but I'll keep using them anyways! =)
The girls are doing great. They are very excited to go see their friends tonight and get to play! Tomorrow they get to go to a birthday party too! The fun never ends around here!

No comments: