Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Quiet Week

I don't have too much blog-worthy things to write about, but I wanted to touch base. I am real excited because all of our Christmas cards will go in the mail! That is always a huge accomplishment, It feels so good to have it behind me.
My husband is real excited. He sent me a text from his class saying that he got a 100 on his most recent test in that class! Plus he graduates in 1 week! He has one more class tomorrow night and then 4 finals next week. I cannot fathom what it will be like to have him home during the week. I will actually be cooking for 4!!
We had a call for a placement from DCS yesterday but we declined. However it reminded me that we all need to be in prayer for foster kids across the nation. It is especially hard on them this time of year.

No comments: