Friday, August 17, 2012

Tomorrow is a Surprise!

On Facebook I am part of local group.  It is free to join and public.  Basically it is a Craigslist but just for people living in our county.  I have found some pretty neat items.  I got some great books for the girls, some clothes, a neat coat rack and a few other small items.  But today, I hit the jackpot!  I thought for sure my husband would say "no way".  Not because he is mean, but because we try not to spend a lot of money on non-essentials.  But we very rarely surprise our kids with a BIG item just because.  Tomorrow morning they will be waking up to a big just because present!!! I think my husband was won over....A. When we googled it and saw the original price (YIKES)!  B. We are having another boy. 

Any guesses?  I will tell you two hints....it is NOT an animal and sadly it is not a wooden swingset.  In my dreams I have a wooden swing set for the kids, but realistically we will never be able to afford one.
So there you go.  What do you think it is?
Pictures will be posted tomorrow!

2 comments:

Stacia said...

Ok, I have no clue what it could be, I need more clues lol!

Aprille said...

I agree with Stacia...more clue! my first guess was swingset!!!