Saturday, August 4, 2012

Baited Breath!

Ok, ok.  I know most of you are not actually sitting around waiting to hear if we are having a boy or girl, but I sure am!  I wanted to let you know that we will not make the announcement until Monday night.  The Genius and I are attending the ultrasound together while my sister babysits the Hippie and the Professor.  The Genius and I are going out to lunch, then to the ultrasound and then she will get to buy the baby a few gender appropriate outfits.  We will place those in a neutral bag to be opened at dinner.  Then we are meeting my husband, parents and sister for dinner.  Everyone will wear either blue or pink as a way of casting their final vote, so to speak.  I will be wearing PINK! At dinner, we will let my husband open the bag and pull out the clothes to announce officially boy or girl.  I literally cannot wait.  How can I make it til Monday?????  Anyways, after dinner we will have to notify his family and then we can go public.  So look for an announcement sometime Monday night.

No comments: