Monday, August 6, 2012

Little Stinker...AKA Baby #4 is a.......

Today was the day.  The day we answered the big question.....






To make it more exciting, my entire family dressed up in team colors (blue = boy...pink=girl)







The girls even painted their nails.
Team Blue members were my husband, the Hippie, the Professor and my sister.
Team Pink members were myself, the Genius and my mom.
My dad went Team I'm embarrassed to wear pink Neutral!

The Genius and I had a special date and we found out hours before everyone else.  We went shopping afterwards and got a few outfits for the baby.  We let my husband do the honors!









Hmmmm....it would seem someone filled the bag with very misleading black tissue paper! LOL!  But eventually he did find some clothes.






3 comments:

Mellissa said...

YAY!

Mandee said...

Oh my gosh, you had me dying of suspense! I wanted to just scroll to the bottom to see the final reveal! I'm so excited for you guys! 2 boys and 2 girls--that's awesome! :) Congratulations!

Aprille said...

aww I'm so excited that the Professor will have a little brother to play with!!! so so happy!!!